Thursday, May 28, 2009

Miami FC player pictures and a few links

This week I had everything planned out... I was going to write about the Watch party at Fritz and Franz this past Saturday which ended in a 0-0 tie between Miami FC and the Minnesota Thunder. Read more here. But at the last minute I didn't go.

Then I was going to write about the Open Cup draw that will see Miami FC play vs Lynch’s FC of Jacksonville at Tropical Park on Tuesday June 9, 2009 at 8pm and then I saw the Miami Ultras site already wrote about it. Read it here

Unfortunately I don't have the brilliant creative genius that Burrito has so I decided instead to bring you Miami FC player pictures courtesy of Robert Scorca. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ted Cikowski said...

where is the Diego Serna interview?

Uncle Ed said...

This is the Diego Serna Interview:
http://football-miami-n-beyond.blogspot.com/2009/04/diego-serna-second-coming.html